Tuesday, September 2, 2014

30 Affirmations To Confess Daily!


1. I attract success and prosperity with all of my ideas.
2. Success and achievement are natural outcomes for me.
3. Success and good fortune flow toward me in a river of abundance.
4. All of my thoughts, plans and ideas lead me straight to success.
5. Opportunities and advantages come with each door that I open.
6. The positive advantage is always mine.
7. Prosperity and success is my natural state of mind.
8. I ascend to the top.
9. I am an example of success and triumph.
10. I have a magnetic and dynamic personality.
11. My personality is radiant with confidence, certainty and optimism.
12. I have always more than enough money to meet my needs.
13. Unexpected money falls simply into my lap.
14. I attract only lucrative, enjoyable and beneficial circumstances.
15. I receive money just by thinking luxuriously.
16. When I open my mailbox, there’s always a check for me.
17. My attitude grows happier and healthier every single day.
18. I love and enjoy what I do.
19. I have created the perfect business for myself.
20. I wake up with the best job in the world.
21. I am a success magnet.
22. I succeed with ease.
23. My confidence reigns in any business setting.
24. I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed.
25. I am passionate about increasing my fortune.
26. My wealth is increasing more and more now.
27. I feel good doing things that improve my bottom line.
28. I courageously sell my ideas.
29. I enjoy being positive.
30. I am becoming better at what I do everyday.
Source: 6FCA - Nicole Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment